TheTrolls.net

America Held Hostage - Since Jan. 20, 2021
It is currently Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:39 pm 

This has been another great year at .net. We had a huge fukken tsunami that brought out the best in all of us and the Penn State debacle which gave us a few weeks to do whatever we wanted to since nothing could be as bad as what happened there. The Packers won the Super Bowl, the Cards won the World Series, yet we definitely missed Bill-DC’s PGA majors competition. The board went through some tough hiccups, some so bad that a new board was created, but we have survived here and seem to be turning a corner. Hopefully this will be an even better year coming up… I look forward to Zack Greenwood getting befuddled when February 29th arrives, and I look forward to the Summer Games, which hopefully will bring forth plenty of pics of volleyball and swimmer chicks from all over the Globe. It also will produce plenty of Tin Foil Ted posts about the world coming to an end, and this will be the first election year since the Onoggle/McCain showdown in 2008 which is well-documented here. Perhaps 2012 will birth a new female chatter here who will get comfortable enough to post pics of her boobilies and ayse. Fukken please? :confused:
It appears that things can only get better at this place.
The rankings are based on all posts submitted at this board, as none of the posts from the new board were factored in. I thank you all for so many stand-out posts at this place. The web is saturated with message boards, but none come close to having the style that you guys bring to this one. It’s a unique group of individuals, and each of you are great patriots in your own right. So…here are the Top Ten posters of the past year…

10. Redmond- adds an element of shock value to this place, which is missing sometimes. Really improved over his 33rd place ranking last year and can be annoying at times, but really netted some points this time around.

9. funkywhiteboy- Is usually the first to let us know of huge sports updates and celebrity deaths, and is nails for 17 weeks plus the playoffs with his NFL threads. That’s some heavy fukken hitting, but he doesn’t stop there. Also keeps us up on pop culture and random news stories that we probably wouldn’t hear elsewhere. Always positive, not much smack which is probably the only reason he’s not higher in the Top Ten.

8. HighPlainsGrifter- had the kind of year we’d expect him to after a great rookie campaign. HighPlains is a deft and saavy response troll who really doesn’t focus on jacking the ball out of the yard with a leadoff post. He’s in the same vein as BBob in that respect, but really epitomizes the everyday troll here by smacking Facebook people, giving his two cents on hot skanks, and he’s become more comfortable running smack on people here such as Milkbone. Very nice to be able to depend on him to pick this place up when it’s going slowly.

7. Jsc810- Big time poster here who honors “this day in history” often, and does a good job with his food preparation threads and pictures of how he is honoring the food of the month here. Surprisingly, he reviewed some fast food sandos this year such as the Arby’s triple angus, and always winds up back in the hospital about to die and is kind enough to let us clones know.

6. Pathetic Loser- has excellent honest posts. Hosting Thanksgiving again this year, went to a Journey/Foreigner/Styx concert which resulted in a pile-on, and kept us abreast on Daylight Savings Time. Dude also visited TGRDOG which was a historic meeting in .net history. As always, makes us jealous with his trips to Olive Garden and kicking ass at the mall with parking spots and shoppers. Really improved at chiseling out great responses, and that warranted him many points.

5. BostonBob- When it comes to starting topics, Bob remains low-key with the occasional but well-placed food PET. But as a thread responder, dude is in a class all by himself. He lives in the Top Ten and this year is no different.

4. Why Tea- Once again, he came through this year by being a great stream-of-consciousness troll without being too bland. Good newstories, jokes, posting about things that are taking place at that very moment with clients, PETs, and pics like this that induce joiking at woik:

3. jim- nice all-around season for this unheralded clone. Dude is a big sports fan who is also hardcore when it comes to the Death Pool. Really captured the essence of this place with his “airports are a great place to build up a spank bank.” That’s the kind of thing WE talk about, and that is the fukken FIBER of this place. Started a nice Christmas party thread and a PET of a baseball game, among other quality posts. He’s a great dude to have here. Nice finish, sir.

2. DMike316- (2008 and 2010 Posters of the Year) had all the ingredients to be the first to win back-to-back titles, but came up just short. He regrouped after his Steelers lost the Super Bowl in February, with a shocking salt baths thread and another on beating some nog’s ass and going to jail. Contributed mightily to the Tsunami and Sandusky threads, among many others, and always has outstanding fast food and sports takes.

2011 Poster of the Year...

1. Gus polidor- made a movie that landed in the archives, broke down the holidays of the year perfectly, and nobody can forget his ode to the Sports Page thread. Banged out responses such as his QBs/frontmen masterpiece, something many of us wish we could come up with in an entire career of trollboard posting. He has become the greatest bang-for-your-buck poster here.

Congratulatons, gus. Now it's time to go inside and do an uncomfortable awards and interview portion:

notables:

Licka Meballz 250th
Brooks Robinson 86th
Willie McGee 55th
Balls Deep 346th
100 Posts To Live 117th
SuperCock 223rd
Rusty Kuntz 67th
Cuda 18th
Kent Hrbek 122nd
MajorPrivate 101st
Mack Daddy Doug 37th
Ty Cobb 270th
RedividR 20th
question 55th
I beat off under my desk 212th
coastalbender 26th
SmallCock 237th
General Peters 42nd
phillistine 19th
KC Chowd 97th
Loganfan 46th
Sudden Sam 54th
In Your Dome 15th
Brent Musberger 329th
Richard Dawson 184th
John Madden 116th
Archie 130th
Kevnic 295th (tie)
Caveman 132nd
Son of a bitch 295th (tie)
THIS PLACE IS DEAD 59th
Chargerfan 107th
Maurice Gibb 293rd
Shove it up your ass 221st
Poptart 191st
Gaylord Perry 281st
Fixer in the 416 45th (tie)
SuperCock 251st
I Drink Alot 152nd
Richard Glass 373th
PowerSurge 238th
Cody Jarrett 41st
IRIE LAGOS n/a
William Holden 304th
Dan Jones 264th
FUCK YEAH 190th
Remote Kontroll 36th
Frank Rizzo 173rd
Wolfman 33rd
Ram it up your ass 96th
DamnTheCowboys 24th
Don Imus 199th
Your gay 160th
Your a homo 166th
Dan Hawkins 277th
Dennis Green 214th
Cat Daddy 184th
Phoenix Rob 143rd
pron 31st
Charlie Sheen 45th (tie)
Kevin Mitchell 229th
Dickie Thon 313th
diT 52nd
Bobby Abreu 116th
TenTallBen 73rd
Oil Can Boyd 267th
XXL 89th
York Hunt 48th (tie)
Smoke My Balls 332nd
Jim Rice 113th
Cheese Dick 15th
Al Michaels 346th
88 100th
Melting Libtard 209th
Cheap Trick at Budokan 327th
Gargle My Balls 380th
Let Me Take a Shit On You 332nd
Kyle Busch 119th
Ranker 161st
Sir Cumference 69th
Papa Wood 108th
Pete Lacock 285th
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff 22nd
Trolling For Dollars 49th
Rob Lowe 152nd
The Big Pickle N/A
Tippy Martinez 240th
Fuck Off and Die 98th
Gonads 120th
Dave Parker 143rd
Get Fucked 17th
Allman Brothers Band at Fillmore East 265th
Raul Allegre 370th
Lance Berkman 103rd
Fukudome 144th
mgoBluelight Special 239th
Zack Greenwood 205th
Eddie Munster 48th (tie)
Morten Andersen 223rd
I Wear Lingerie to Work 378th
Will U. Whackmeoff 112th
Carson 103rd
Tomas08 31st
Bobby Valentine 325th
Lars Launchaload 123rd
Eric in ABQ 93rd
Blow Me 40th
Scotchhn20 165th
Jason Voorhees 245th
Filthy McNastie n/a
Spunkrag 60th
Radiofan 215th
Ali- Haji-Sheikh 396th
Neil Rackers 205th

Here are the rest of the previous champions and how they ranked this year….

Python (2001 Poster of the Year) n/a
TONTO (2002 Poster of the Year) n/a
Saladtosser (2003 Poster of the Year) n/a
Atomic Punk (2004 Poster of the Year) n/a
SG (2005 Poster of the Year) 25th
Bill-DC (2009 Poster of the Year) n/a

Mod of the year- Russ has pulled us through some tough spots this year and continues to churn out great work as a mod and as a poster. Thanks for all you do.

Best new troll- Cito Gaston

Fall from grace- balloon knot

Game ball of the year- Sam The Man - did a hell of a lot of good work in the trenches this year.

Have a safe and Happy New Year’s Eve…all the best for 2012!

-Giovanni Anthony Peters

croutons

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:44 pm 

Who gives a big fat fucking rat cock?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:02 pm 

Not even a mention this year????? I go from being in the top 20 with either game ball or mod of the year to nothing??? WTF???? :confused2:

TPID, the homo trolls, the broadcaster trolls, and melting libtard made the list and yet a veteran poster who has been on this board since day one (both of them) and previous boards dating back to SCIII gets jack squat??

I love ya G-Pete, but...

:nono:

Congratulations to all the top 10 posters especially Gus! You all deserve it!

Even though I got screwed in this year's awards, Rack the fuggin Trolls, and 3-4-1-2 in the pic.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:41 pm 

First and foremost Rack DMike and Gus. This was reminiscent of Sosa and McGwire in '98 and I hardly equate myself to Griffey Jr. who hit a respectable 56.

Those two titans have set the bar very high for 2012.

That being said, I'm so fucking honored to not only crack the top 10 but to surge to 3. I look at the list and all I see is legends and to be ranked amongst them for the first time is something I don't take lightly.

I'll raise a few glasses to you all tonight as I welcome into 2012.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:07 pm 

General Peters wrote:
Cuda 18th

harsh, but fair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:37 pm 

Damn, I didn't even get a mention. I guess I just need to fade into bolivia....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:46 pm 
NOW WITH THE LATINA

:clap:

and...... :rotfl:

Gus ..and Dmike....both were outstanding!!!!

And as the last poster of the year that will ever be...ever.....

Congratulations Gus!! :cheers:

We will see you "on the otherside" 2012

BTW..I'm more dan a little bent dat there is no lov for the yearly college football TV scheduling posts....I work hard on em Image no more man...dat is it Image

3 ANGELS' MESSAGE Revelation 14:6-12

http://www.amazingfacts.tv/

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:48 pm 

Major props to the top ten, especially 1 and 2.

Cheese Dick?

Dude is under rated as a poster IMO.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:51 pm 
Driver of the .net Mayflower Van

Quote:

3-4-2-1

Image ;) ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:01 pm 

sotherneagle 61st
d-townmike 11th

as mentioned, Cheese Dick was 15th

Come on Hoos, win this game...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:09 pm 

General Peters wrote:

My bad... :bow:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:24 pm 

General Peters wrote:

You like that onside kick? :finger:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:40 pm 

Flush this place straight down the fucking crapper.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:58 pm 
Ass Man

In..

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:30 pm 

General Peters wrote:
sotherneagle 61st
d-townmike 11th

Rack it! Closest I've been to getting into the top 10!

Happy New Year to my fellow trolls!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:46 pm 
Board Admiral

I'm posting this from my cell phone after playing god damned golf and drinking and smoking weed since 11:00 a.m. just to congratulate Gus Fucking Polidor! Well deserved fliend. Well deserved. A more formal 2nd place speech to follow....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:56 am 

TIGRDOG wrote:

And as the last poster of the year that will ever be...ever.....

We will see you "on the otherside" 2012

We didn't get mentioned but that's ok because we should go off the grid now, before things get really bad this year.

:shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:31 pm 

The quality of threads and Posters over the last year requires strong praise(s)...

My thoughts are that the General has cracked the deep divide of top ten Poster reviews that his insight shared this year perhaps I believe is the strongest yet seen on the net.......(Volleyball and swimmer chicks) That's golden.......

Racks to the General for another epoch Top 10 Poster contribution...Great stuff!

Wow what a year, and mang I'm ready for 2012 :(

Everybody stay strong and kick some booty this year !

Rack THE Trolls @ TOT !

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:22 pm 

A solid #45 for my first year?? I'll take that all day long, but to have to share it with the Canadian Curling Stalker means I have to step my game up a bit more. Here is to a solid 2012. Rack the Trolls.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:50 am 

RACK Gus, rack DMike, rack the General, and rack the rest of those rounding out the top 10.

I lurk a lot more than I post, but I appreciate the laffs the board produces.

Happy Nude Year!

Btw, how in piss' sake did AP ever win a board poster of the year award? lol

Like John Mackey with the Tight End, AP has virtually redefined his position ('tard) over the past few years at T1B.

Poster of the Year? :tic:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:00 am 

d-townmike wrote:
General Peters wrote:
sotherneagle 61st
d-townmike 11th

Rack it! Closest I've been to getting into the top 10!

Happy New Year to my fellow trolls!

Rack Dtowner for his multifaceted posting abilities and for getting a yob this year.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:03 am 

Thanks for putting this together General. Fucking solid - and fair - ratings from top to bottom.

Happy New Year everyone - have a great 2012.

And be careful out there...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:32 am 

Whoa, 7th place?? Well, that doesn't tell the true story, it should be something like

1. Gus polidor
2. DMike316

3. the rest of the list.

Rack the General, props to Gus and DMike, and rack the trolls.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:55 am 

This is a pleasant surprise. I did not expect to make top ten this year. I was losing my posting mojo at the end of '11 faster than Bobby42 loses a hard-on, but now I'm energized to step up my game in 2012 and crack the top 5. Hopefully the duct tape and kite string holds this place together for another 12 months.

HUUUGE racks to DMike and polidor. Reminds me of a young Chicago Bulls team with Pippin and Jordan racking up the rings. oops I forgot we don't do NBA references here. Troy Aikman and Emmitt Smith(fukk Jerry Jones in the mouth, btw)? Is that better?

Random props and shouts-out for 2011:

Why Tea for the down-shirt shots of the Mrs.
DMike for the legendary Bath Salts weekend
dtownmike for spreading his sports allegiances far and wide
Boston Bob for arguing against the tide in the electric stoves thread
Pathetic Loser for his uncanny ability to review fast food in a way that makes me want to eat it. BTW, PL, if you quit this board again, I will stab you in the throat.
DTC for his professionalism. Every time I read one of his posts, the wording and pacing makes it easy to imagine him speaking from a lectern in front of a dimly lit room full of influential people. If I ever need to speak at Bilderberg, I'm asking DTC to write the speech.
Charlie Sheen for jumping the shark about 5 times in 2011, but he keeps landing on his feet and reinventing himself.
General Peters for putting in an entire year's worth of work to put together this annual ranking. The effort required in such an undertaking is not lost on me. I genuinely appreciate it, and I know others do as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:17 pm 
NOW WITH THE LATINA

Well said HighPlainsGrifter. Thanks as always GP.

On a side , your smack flair did not go unnoticed by me ,quick snap-backs and sharp wit... particularly the intermittent jousting wif Bob.....often controversial and always entertaining.

3 ANGELS' MESSAGE Revelation 14:6-12

http://www.amazingfacts.tv/